Who We AreLead, Succeed and Repeat
A Dedication to Employees
Employees who are valued, create relationships that thrive––from customer relationships to colleagues and beyond. We offer our employees a highly competitive total rewards package and participate in various perks programs so that we can actively reward and advance their lives; mentally, physically and financially.
A Dedication to Community
Our employees and customers are our community so we actively encourage encourage volunteerism and philanthropy within our organization. Each year, we host a variety of annual campaigns, fundraisers and charity auctions that benefit numerous causes and offer matching charity contributions so we can active support the things our people care about most.
Our Hiring Process
We know how important it is to find the right person at the right time for the right job. So here’s what you can expect from us during our hiring process:
We take talent selection seriously because we know how important it is to find the right person, at the right time, for the right job. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Meet Your Recruiter: Your first step as an applicant will be an introductory conversation with your recruiter. It’s their job (and passion) to learn about you and your talents. Plus, they’ll serve as your resource into the SPS organization.
- On-Site Interview: If selected, you are invited to an on-site interview where you’ll see our unique culture firsthand and meet with SPS employees and leadership (a.k.a. Some of best and brightest in the industry.)
- Reference Check: We want a clear picture of you, so we gather your reference information early and from multiple perspectives. Choose references who can give us a well-rounded image of your values, talents and yes, flaws.
- Background Check (US): Once you accept an offer from us, we’ll run a comprehensive criminal background check in addition to education and previous employment verification.
- We Stay in Touch: Once we get everything confirmed, you’ll continue to hear from us to walk you through each step in the pre/onboarding process!